Latest Event Updates
Our Weight Loss Program is an effective, whole-foods based, restricted calorie diet for 30 days of rapid weight loss. Think of it as a short term nutritional reset, designed to help you restore a healthy metabolism, cut cravings, balance your blood sugar, heal your digestive tract, boost your energy and burn off stored fat. We use hormone-free proprietary drops that you put under your tongue 3 x a day.
Hundreds of people have used our program to lose weight fast and safely while under doctor’s supervision. Now its your turn to shed the pounds, learn how to nourish your body with what you eat, and maintain a healthy weight. Weekly coaching sessions with the doctor will provide you with all the tips, resources and support you need. We can help you shatter strongholds that have kept you from reaching your goals or maintaining long-term success.
You’ll experience the difference in our program from other “diet” programs that promote temporary solutions or your continual reliance of their processed shakes, supplements and meals that cannot be sustained over a lifetime. Our goal is to help you reach your ideal weight, and teach you how to eat, what to eat and why to eat it. So you can (finally) get healthy and lose those extra pounds once and for all… without getting off track!
So ask yourself: Where do you want your body to be 30 days from now?
Huge changes can be made in a small amount of time. There’s no reason to wait.
Call 243-1388 to start today,
or fill out our form below and we will contact you
Have you noticed that after you have lost several pounds that you stall out and cant seem to get the scale to budge? This is common and has to do with the toxins that are released from your fat stores accumulating and bogging down your liver. We now recommend a liver detox supplement with our hCG program called LV Renew. It can be purchased with or separate from our hCG program and works great for detoxing the liver and stimulating weight loss when stalled out.
Here is a link to LV Renew fact sheet
The Best Diet You’ve Never Heard Of
Our HCG Wellness Diet is a comprehensive, doctor supervised, whole-foods based, restricted calorie weight loss program. We have helped thousands of people on the western slope, over the last four years, to drop at least 30 pounds in as little as 30 days!
Here’s how it works: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that stimulates the hypothalamus, which kicks up the metabolism and signals the body to burn away fat stores. Our program utilizes hormone-free sublingual drops (FDA Approved) so there are no hormonal or negative side effects, as seen with other programs. Resulting in safe and effective weight loss, when combined with a very low calorie diet, as the body utilizes up to 3,500 calories for fuel from one pound of fat. The average weight loss for our program is approximately 1 lb per day and 30lbs overall for the 4 week program. In addition to loss of unwanted fat, the true benefits of our program are that in one month you can:
↑ Restore a healthy metabolism for easily maintained, long-term weight loss.
↑ Resculpt your body without an exhaustive exercise regimen.
↑ Reprogram your body to process food properly and stabilize your blood sugar.
↑ Increase your energy and elevate your mood.
↑ Reduce cravings and hunger substantially.
↑ Look thinner and younger, and feel healthier.
We can give you the knowledge and support you need for real results and lasting success!
Call (970)243-1388 to Get Started Now
Have you been putting on weight recently even though you haven’t changed your diet or exercise habits?
Check out this list of medications that may cause weight gain to see if one or more of your medications could be to blame.
*Note that while some people may gain weight taking these medications, not everyone will (and in many cases, weight gain is the exception rather than the rule). If you find you are gaining weight after starting a new medication, check with your doctor to make sure the weight gain is safe and talk about possible ways to combat it.
- Certain monoamine oxidase inhibitors, including phenelzine, isocarboxazid and tranylcypromine.
- Certain tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs). Tertiary TCAs including amitriptyline, imipramine and doxepin1 tend to cause the most weight gain. Secondary TCAs desipramine and nortriptyline may cause mild weight gain.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) may less commonly cause weight gain (paroxetine in particular, in addition to fluoxetine or citalopram).
- Tetracyclic antidepressant mirtazapine.
- Many antipsychotics, including chlorpromazine, clozapine, fluphenazine, haloperidol, olanzapine, risperidone, sertindole, thioridazine, mesoridazine and rarely quetiapine.
- Medications such as valproic acid, carbamazepine (rarely), lithium, gabapentin and vigabatrin.
- As mentioned in above categories, certain medications that are also used to treat migraines, like gabapentin, valproic acid, SSRIs and TCAs.
Beta blockers including propranolol, atenolol and metoprolol, which areused to treat a variety of cardiac issues, may cause weight gain, possibly due to fluid retention or other factors.
Calcium Channel Blockers
- Flunarizine, which is not available in the U.S. One study suggested that verapamil may cause weight gain in some people as well. Anyone who rapidly gains weight after starting a calcium channel blocker should consult their doctor right away.
Alpha Agonist Anti-Hypertensive
- Clonidinerarely causes weight gain.
- Most sulfonylurea medications including tolazamide and glipizide.
- Non-sulfonylurea secretagogues repaglinide and nateglinide and thiazolidinediones like rosiglitazone or pioglitazone have been reported to cause weight gain.
- Many studies have debunked the idea that birth control pills cause weight gain, but they may cause a slight increase in water retention. However, medroxyprogesterone acetate (also known as Depo-Provera) or the etonogestrel implant, other forms of birth control, may cause weight gain.
- Megestrol acetate, a hormone sometimes used to stimulate appetite in cancer patients or other conditions that cause weight loss.
- Corticosteroids such as prednisone that are used to treat inflammatory conditions, especially if used long-term.
- Clofibrate may cause slight weight gain, but is not commonly used.
- Chronic use of antihistamines such as loratadine, cyproheptadine, fexofenadine, cetirizine and diphenhydramine.
- Protease inhibitors often used to treat HIV, including stavudine, zalcitabine, didanosine, lopinavir/ritonavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, saquinavir/ritonavir.
Most of these medicines are preventable with holistic nutrition, moderate exercise and a healthy lifestyle. We can teach you what to eat, why to eat and how to eat it, for optimal health and nutrition. Most clients that have participated in our HCG Wellness Diet Weight Loss Program are able to reduce or eliminate their dependency on medications. Such as, blood pressure, cholesterol, anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, insulin, migraine, and anti-depressant medications. We believe in treating the problem, not the symptom(s).
I just finished watching the “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” documentary last night and it reminded me of why I do what I do. If you haven’t seen it I highly recommend it. Don’t let the name fool you. It isn’t sad and depressing like the name makes it sound. Here is a great online review of the movie that I found at http://www.health-actually.com/reviews/fat-sick-and-nearly-dead-review
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead starts out by introducing you to Joe Cross. He’s a likable guy from Australia where he’s worked hard to become a successful businessman. However, like many of us, he’s spent much of his life nurturing his wealth and doing nothing for his health. As you can probably guess from the cryptic title, Joe is Fat (about 325 lbs), sick (chronic urticaria) and feeling nearly dead, but he’s determined to do something about it.
The early part of Fat Sick and Nearly Dead starts out a bit slow, but as you get to know Joe and start to understand what he’s trying to do you’ll find yourself getting sucked in. He doesn’t spend too much time griping about the difficulties of his juicing fast, but instead focuses on the success he’s having. Happy to be shedding the pounds and slowly lowering his medication is all the motivation he needs to get through 60 days of nothing but fruit and vegetable juice.
As he travels across the US, Joe interviews people on the street and in restaurants about their diet and health. Everyone he talks to seems to share a common mindset… “I know I’m overweight and I know it’s my own fault… I’ll probably die young, but I just want be happy while I’m here.” It’s remarkable how many times I’ve said those same words about my own problems: drugs, drinking, smoking and over eating. I can relate to these people!
Joe’s story is remarkable and his successful weight loss and disease remission can’t be overlooked, but when he gets back to Australia, Joe gets a phone call that starts and even more compelling chapter for Fat Sick And Nearly Dead. In an earlier segment, we met a truck driver named Phil Staples who was even more overweight (480 lbs) than Joe and by a huge coincidence has the exact same rare disease. Joe offered to help him, and now Phil is calling to accept that help if it’s not too late. When they play the voice mail from Phil, the desperation in his voice is obvious.
Not to take anything away from Joe, but Phil is morbidly obese and being an ordinary truck driver doesn’t have the financial resources to draw from. In an amazing act of generosity, Joe flies back to the US to help out his new friend. They take Phil through a number of medical tests, and Joe gets him setup with a juicing diet and exercise plan that will get him back on track.
Too many times when people get a chance like this they fall short because the demons that got them into trouble are just too strong, but Phil is determined. He takes time off work and fully commits to Joe’s help and the program. It’s incredibly inspirational to watch as Phil juices and exercises his way back to being lean and mean again. In fact, he has so much success that he trades in his driving job for a more active one at the YMCA, starts a juicing support group in his home town, and even coverts his older brother who needs help worse than he did!
We have seen the same great rapid weight loss results with the HCG Wellness Diet program we have implemented here at Rimrock Chiropractic. In many cases we see upwards of 30 pounds lost in 30 days! It’s not just about losing weight, but being healthy and for many individuals like Phil in the above mentioned movie, saving lives. That is really why we have brought on the HCG doctor supervised program. It can truely change lives and save lives.
HCG Wellness Diet is a comprehensive doctor supervised weight loss program at Rimrock Chiropractic. Dr Greg Haitz and his team will hold your hand and show you how to use hormone free FDA approved vibrational HCG drops and a low calorie diet to help you lose 15-30+ lbs in 40 days! We will coach you on diet, emotional food issues and lifestyle changes to ensure your success. Contact 970-243-1388 to get started.